Launch Consulting is committed to providing accessibility services.
We want everyone who visits the Strive website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding and productive. Our goal is to provide an inclusive website experience for all by following WCAG guidelines. This is a continual work in progress.
How to change the colors or fonts on the page.
Some people like to change colors or fonts to see words more clearly. Most major web browsers have options to do this:
- In Internet Explorer, go to “Tools,” then “Internet Options,” then to “General.” From here, select “Colors, Fonts, or Accessibility.”
- In Firefox, choose “Options,” then “Content,” then finally “Fonts & Colors.”In Safari, select the “Preferences,” “Appearance” tab, and then hit the “Select…” button next to the font fields.
- In Chrome, go to “Preferences,” activate the “Show advanced settings” link, go to the “Web content” heading and change the “Font size,” “Customize fonts” in other ways, or set the default “Page zoom.”You may want to try a mixture of settings like enlarging font size and zooming into the browser for a better experience.
How to find and use a screen reader.
Screen readers are text-to-speech software that allows people to read and interact with content in different ways. Many people who cannot perceive what is on the screen will use them to allow audible access to web content.
Screen readers accept input in a variety of ways, but one of the most common forms is through your keyboard. By pressing the down arrow in JAWS, for example, you are able to navigate through items on the page. JAWS will also accept Braille input.
Let us know what you think.
If you want to provide feedback on website accessibility regarding our jobs, tools, content, or functionality, or you have issues accessing any portion of our website, please contact us below using any means that works best for you.
Submit a contact request via our form below
Whenever possible, we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method or one that is accessible to you.
How to zoom in on your screen.
Some people like to zoom into the screen or web browser in order to see things better. Here are a few ways of doing it depending on your setup:
- On Windows, press the Windows key and plus sign (+) at the same time to zoom in. You can also use the “Magnifier” application under “Accessories.”
- On Mac, go to “System Preferences,” open “Universal Access” and select the “Seeing” tab. Check the box under “Zoom” to “On.”On your Apple device, tap “Settings,” then “General,” then “Accessibility.” Tap the “Zoom” button and toggle it “On”.Another trick is to use “Ctrl” (“Cmd” on Mac) plus the plus (+) or minus (-) keys when you’re in a web browser.