PROTECT YOURSELF FROM EMPLOYMENT SCAMS
Although this hasn’t been an issue at Launch Consulting, the consulting industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as Recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers.
Consultant and candidate safety is a top priority at Launch. For your protection:
- Always double-check the email address of the representative to ensure it’s from @launchconsulting.com or @launchcg.comDo not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly.
- Never provide banking information, credit card numbers, or PINs during the application process.
- Know that we will never ask you to pay a fee for consulting with us, applying for jobs, interviewing, networking, or accepting a job through us.
- Do not invest in a product or service or purchase equipment through Launch Consulting.
- Never purchase gift cards for, make wire transfers to, or cash checks on Launch Consulting's behalf
- Never accept a job or consulting opportunity for which you haven’t had prior communication with your representative about